Restaurant Manager - Job Opportunity
Monday 12 December 2022
Applications closes on:
Saturday 01 July 2023
Sevenpenny is a family-run business in Greymouth's town square.
At Sevenpenny our focus is on the highest quality all things coffee and food. We are looking for people who feel the same and who are looking to pursue a career in creating an awesome atmosphere and epic products!
At Sevenpenny we are passionate about all things hospitality!
This is very much a hands on role with the manager being part of the team on the floor, supervising and leading the team on the manager's days off. Barista experience is an advantage but not essential, a valid LCQ certificate would be required.
General duties include:
- Managing Staff
- Customer service
- General cafe work including barista duties
- Working with the FOH and Kitchen managers to ensure everything is running smoothly
- Daily cash up
We are looking for the following qualities:
- At least 1 years’ experience working in restaurant Supervisory/management experience in a similarly environment. The ability to lead with authority, while also being able to have fun with the team.
- For all roles we always look for the following
- Upbeat, positive and outgoing personality The ability to follow instructions Common sense and initiative The ability to work well in a team environment The love of a busy service
- As a 7 day a week business, the availability to work weekends is a must.
- We have a very experienced upper management team and systems in place to support our cafes and in-house management. We really encourage a collaborative, positive, energetic and fun team culture, and love to share knowledge and experiences.
- We are looking to launch a new restaurant and would like to teach the new manager so that they can eventually lead our new restaurant.
- When applying, please include your current CV with a cover letter telling us why you want to join our team, or better yet, bring them in in person!